Willy Wonka’s Golden Ticket…
In the story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Charlie finds the last of only 5 golden tickets in the world.
I feel like there’s so many people out there in the world today who are still looking for their own golden ticket to the “good life”.
I put good life in quotes, because your life can be good no matter the conditions or circumstances. It’s all just a matter of how you look at it.
Anyway, I mention the golden ticket because I want to remind you that you don’t need to go searching “out there” for your ticket to the good life.
You already possess the golden ticket. You have already won the lottery in life!
Let’s see just how lucky you really are:
1) You were born a human being. You are the most advanced life form on the planet, and based on what we know so far, the most advanced in the whole entire galaxy!
2) You have higher mental faculties that no other living being has access to. You literally have the power to CHOOSE your path in life!
3) You have the ability to learn new things faster and more completely than any other intelligent life on Earth!
4) You are able to literally change the things you look at by the very act of looking at them!
5) You are able to invent and innovate things that no other life form is capable of!
So, instead of searching for the golden ticket to the “good life”, realize you ALREADY HAVE the “ticket” and you can make your life anything you want it to be.
YOU are the creator of your own reality!
YOU are the architect of your dreams!
YOU are the designer of your destiny!
YOU ARE the golden ticket to the good life!
If things seem bad, change the way you look at it and those things get better.
If things seem broken, change your focus from the problem to all possible solutions, and you will find a way to correct what seems broken.
If you feel stuck, take two steps back from the wall you’re up against and notice the open door three feet to your left.
There’s a solution to every problem, a better way of looking at all things we perceive to be bad, and the only way we get stuck is by focusing too closely on the problem.
Today remember, the golden ticket isn’t “out there” somewhere, it’s inside of YOU. In fact IT IS YOU!
To find it, you must find yourself, and to do that you must step back from your problems and open your heart to all possibilities.