What is that supposed to mean?
You might be wondering what this guy James Godin could possible know about you…
Well, before we get into what I do know about you, let’s first start with what I have no idea about.
I might not know your name yet, I probably don’t know where you are from, or what you do for a living if we haven’t talked yet. I also, probably don’t know much about your background, and I definitely don’t know anything about your personal struggles, challenges in life, or your major triumphs that made you the person you are today.
Here’s what I do know for sure:
- You are a human being in physical form AND consciousness in non-physical form.
- You have dreams, goals, desires, ambitions, wants, and needs.
- You have thoughts, emotions, and physical behaviors.
- You have habits that are good for you, and some that aren’t so good for you.
- Your entire reality is being formed from a formless energy that is present in all living things.
- Your results in life are being directly controlled by your paradigm.
- You are a spiritual being having a temporary human experience.
- You have the ability to hear, see, smell, taste and touch.
- You have 6 higher mental faculties including: Reason, Perception, The Will, Memory, Imagination, and Intuition.
- You are here for a reason and there is a great purpose that guides your life experience.
- You have the ability to use the power of your human mind in perfect harmony with the universal mind to co-create your destiny.
- You have experienced challenges in your past, could be facing challenges presently, and will most certainly face challenges in your future.
- Your nature is to grow, express, and expand into the most beautiful form in the universe, which is the form of Infinite Human Potential.
How do I know so much about YOU?
I know so much about YOU, because I know so much about MYSELF, and I know that we are one in the same. We may have a different background, belief system, life preference, sexual orientation, skin color, home environment, life experience, skills, qualifications, income, religion, family tree, physical health, mental health, spiritual health, ideas and ideals, and so many other things that make us slightly unique…
However, there is ONE thing we ALL have in common. We all come from nothing, and we all return to nothing at the time we move on from this physical body back to the non-physical part of who we are. In other words, we are all born, and we all die.
The part of all this that intrigues me most is the very nothingness we come FROM. Call it God, call it Divine Mind, call it Infinite Intelligence, call it The Universe, call it the Tao, call it what you will. No matter what you call it, it IS. It is YOU, it is ME, it is ALL, it is everywhere all the time.
We not only come FROM the same place, we ALL live FROM the same place internally. We may experience the external world differently through the perspective of our physical selves, but we all experience the world the EXACT SAME WAY through the perception of our non-physical selves.
If you spend any time in complete silence and stillness (such as during meditation), you will know what I am talking about. In A Course in Miracles (pages 486 to 488) it tells us that knowing where we come from is a function of remembering, and that to remember our source of being in this present moment is to unlock the very power of our spiritual self which is one with the source from which we came from.
Here’s a direct quote from A Course in Miracles:
“The memory of God comes to the quiet mind. It cannot come where there is conflict; for a mind at war against itself remembers not eternal gentleness….What you remember is a part of you. For you must be as God created you….Let all this madness be undone for you, and turn in peace of the remembrance of God, still shining in your quiet mind.”
So, now the question is, how did I learn so much about myself and how can you do the same?
The most effective way I have found is through daily self study and meditation.
I have made the primary focus of my study, the study of human potential, including the human mind, the universal mind, psychology, physics, metaphysics, meditation exercises, and anything I can find that has a proven track record for leading us to a better understanding of who we really are.
I have a strong belief that our level of understanding of ourselves and awareness of the infinite potential power within is the key to accessing everything we dream of being, doing, having, or creating in this lifetime.
This entire website and blog is here to provide tips, tools, and resources to help YOU expand your own level of understanding of who you are, and to deepen your awareness of the unlimited potential power within you so you can create the life of your most blissful dreams.
In the free content section of this site you will find blog posts about “The Human Mind”, “Infinite Human Potential”, “Meditation”, as well as many tips, and helpful insights all designed to help YOU become the person you envision yourself being, so you can achieve anything your heart desires.